So this is one of my favorite Saturday recipes to make. Mainly because I can make a big batch and not cook for supper again (don’t judge).
While this is a veggie option, sliced chicken breasts or beef pieces can be added as well.
1 Serving egg noodles (or plain old 2 minute noodles)
1 cup stir fry mix (or mixed veggies of your choice)
1 Teaspoon garlic
Chopped fresh parsley
2 Tablespoons soya sauce
2 Tablespoons Canola oil (for frying)
- Cook noodles as per instructions on the package
- In a pan, heat oil and add onions, garlic and fresh parsley and fry for 5 minutes
- Add the Stir fry mix vegetables and fry until cooked; small amounts of water can added to prevent burning and aid the cooking
- Mix the soya sauce and sugar together in a cup then add it into the veggie mixture.
- Cook through for 10 minutes or until own liking
Noodles can be added in the pan and !used with the veggies or can be dished first the the veggie mix added on top of it. Enjoy!!