This tart serves my sweet tooth real well
Serves about 6-8 ( a normal sized pyrex dish)
2 packets Tennis biscuits
1 tub orley whip (250 ml)
1 tin caramel
1 cup raisins (soaked in hot water)
2 Teaspoons rum essence
- Whisk orley whip until stiff
- Make caramel fine and smooth and add to the orley whip.
- Drain raisins from water and add the rum essence to raisins.
- Add raisin mixture to the whipped cream and caramel.
- Break and grind biscuits until fine.
- In pyrex dish, add mixture in layers.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until set.