Maintaining good lunch habits (especially when at work) can be tough. Don’t even get started on those days when you you don’t even have time for a bathroom break. The guidelines below I made easy and includes those days you hardly touch ground.
Please note you do need pdf to view the document
In a nutshell
- prepare or dish your lunch the night before and refrigerate
- invest in good lunch bag to keep cool what needs to be kept cool.
- plan ahead according tot he day you will be having (snack all day or set eating times)
- maintain a good diet variety by striving to eat from all the food groups
- keep a water bottle your lunch for added cool keeping effects. Or to drink it!
Feel free to use these guidelines for your little one’s school lunches as well.